Design as a practice in ecological redirection
I am a Freelance designer (since 2016) with 15+ years of experience in the digital design industry. My practice mixes design thinking, systemic design and UX research. As an intersectional and decolonial feminist, I acknowledge the political dimension of design and use it to aim towards a fairer world where the living and non-living can pursue dignity through existence. As an environmental activist, I practice ecological redirection. As a teacher and free and open source design advocate, I strive for accessible, resilient and emancipatory tech.
- Strategy & Design for the AnthropoceneThis Master of Science is the first of its kind. Enabled by the team at Origens (Alexandre Monnin, Diego Landivar […]
- ???? Tonight We Present“Music was my first love, and it will be my last”. This quote is not mine, but coming from a […]
- ???? Madame GuillotineMarch 2020: France is entering a strict lockdown. My passion for knitting intensified and I found myself dreading a lack […]
- ???? Designers Éthiques & EBD2020Pas encore de contenu ici 🙂
- > Common Future(s)En juillet 2018, mon confrère Thomas di Luccio et moi avons décidé de créer un lieu philosophique et parfois physique […]
- ???? IxDA Lyon & Interaction 18