Fellow designer and friend Fabrice Liut and I worked with the Blend Web Mix team to create a dedicated “design” track for the 2018 edition.
We crafted a gender balanced programme that covered many aspects of digital design, from illustrated visual identities to digital accessibility.
The whole track featured:
- Stephanie Walter on templates and usability,
- Jean-Philippe Cabaroc on illustrated visual identities,
- Phillip Hunter on Voice Product Strategy,
- Noémie Girard & Thomas Parisot on citizen-produced data,
- Laurence Vagner on creating and maintaining a large-scale design system,
- Justine Fourneret on playing with users for better understanding,
- Chiara Nocco & Cédric Bernard about service design & transformation,
- Anne-Sophie Tranchet on career path change from dev to UX,
- Jenny Beaumont on “doing it wrong”,
- Sylvie Duchateau on digital accessibility,
- Aral Balkan on Peerocracy,
- Geoffrey Dorne on design for independence.